11/26/2009

Thanks giving

I went to my friend Yumiko's Thanks giving party at Ewa. There were about 50 people and more than 50 dishes & sweets (I couldn't count because people and foods were keep coming).



Because the party was mixed of Japanese and American, foods were also mixed.
This is "nishime"



I didn't get to taste this. I was too full. This is squid and green onion with miso dressing. Japanese comfy food.



I didn't know what it was. It was yummy.



One kid caught snail.



Kids were playing at swimming pool.




I like this picture a lot.







4 comments:

  1. Very, very nice photos Hiromi! Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jalna,
    It was yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the food looks so good, especially the squid with miso. With that many people there must have been all kinds of food. Sounds like it was a great party. Nice food shots. Great shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Erick,
    It was a lot of food. I tried to take pictures of everything but it was hard.

    ReplyDelete